Friday, June 8, 2012

Somewhere I Belong... in Bucharest (Romania)

Trip Details:
Where: Bucharest, Romania
When: 6th June 2012

The second time I visited Bucharest, we had no time for sightseeing. We were there for another concert. Can you guess whose it was?

Linkin Park live in Bucharest

That's right. Linkin Park! My all time favourite band! It was officially one of the best nights in my life! Me and my friends were in the Golden Circle. So close!
 
Chester & Mike
I have a bunch of photos and videos but the next one is very special. It's a snapshot from one of the videos. If you look close, you can actually see me.
 
Mike Shinoda
 
That was unintentional but so cool! Unfortunatelly, I've lost the video but at least I have the shot.
 
They performed almost all of my favourite songs of theirs, except for Crawling - something to look forward to in their next concert. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment